LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Whilst These3Streams Festival (the data controller for the Festival’s registration system) and their event organisers, will use their reasonable endeavours to ensure that all material found on this website is accurate and up to date, it cannot guarantee this to users/readers that information contained on this website is accurate, complete or verified and will accept no liability or obligation (whether at law or otherwise) for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website or for any loss or damage suffered by any person, company or other organisation from any reliance placed upon the information found on this website. Users/readers of this website should note that information in pages published in relation to previous years’ Festivals do not necessarily apply to the current year’s Festival.
Pages that acknowledge a specific author /artist do not necessarily represent the opinion of the Festival but are presented as the opinion of that author. The Festival has no responsibility for the contents of such articles.
If you wish to submit an article to this website it must be on the understanding that all writing is the original work of the author/s in question, unless otherwise attributed or referenced. Authors must confirm that, where verbatim quotations have been employed, these quotations are incorporated into the works with the full permission of the subject.
It is the responsibility of authors & performers to clear permission for quotations, illustrations, tables, photographs and diagrams, etc. (where required), and to pay any applicable licence or permission fees. By submitting any works, the author / artist releases the directors of These3Streams from any liability therein, including but not limited to any copyright infringement and defamatory comment which are the author(s)’s sole responsibility and liability.
INFORMATION AND THE LAW
We may occasionally release your personal or financial information to assist law enforcement, to comply with laws or regulations, for example to enforce the terms under which you purchased a ticket, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Festival, users of the site or others, including your vital interests or those of another person.
If you are not the intended addressee, you may not disclose, distribute, copy or use the contents of e-mail sent or received from the Thes3Streams email domain. Any views or opinions expressed within e-mails sent or received via the These3Streams email domain are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Festival unless the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to express them on behalf of the directors of These3Streams.
These3Streams Festival accepts no legal liability for the contents of e-mails sent or received via the These3Streams Festival email domain by independent contractors, self-employed/freelance crew, or other third party companies; including any errors, interception or interference, as internet communications are not secure. Whilst These3Streams Festival has taken all reasonable precautions to prevent transmission of computer viruses, malware or other unwanted programmes, should this occur we accept no liability.
We have designed this policy to be as user-friendly as possible.
Who collects information about you?
These3Streams is the data controller for the Festival’s registration database – this is the database in which your details are stored when you register an interest in attending the Festival. For all other data processing activities, the data controller is These3Streams
“Ticketholder” means any individual who purchases a ticket, or is provided with a complimentary ticket, to attend the Festival. Ticketholders also includes prospective ticketholders who register an interest in attending the Festival via our registration page operated by See Tickets at These3Streams.uk
“Website Visitors” means individuals who visit our Website and who may decide to provide us with personal information to request further information or to receive marketing communications from us.
“Personal information” or “personal data” means any information about an individual from which that personal can be directly or indirectly identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (i.e., anonymous data).
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data such as your first name, last name, image, registration number, job title and company.
- Contact Data such as your email address, business address, home address, and telephone number, and professional and/or social network contact details.
- Financial Data which may include (i) credit card and/ or billing information so that we can take payment form you, or (ii) bank details so that we can pay for the services you provide to us (if this is part of the contractual arrangements between us).
- Transaction Data such as information about payments and details of purchases you have made.
- Technical Data such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website or the mobile app.
- Usage Data which may include information about how you use our Website, the mobile app, or social media channels.
- Performer Data such as your stage name, name of act, name and contact details of your agent and/or manager, information pertinent to the assessment of artists and performers (such as information on fan-base, sales and attendance figures, past performances, and up-coming events).
- Profile Data such as social media handles, social media posts and messages.
- Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving marketing or other communications from us.
How will we use your personal information?
If you are attending the Festival as a Ticketholder, we will need to collect a certain amount of personal data, including your Identity Data, Contact Data, and Financial Data, in order to process and fulfil your ticket order, produce, and dispatch your Festival ticket, and to ensure the safety and security of everyone attending the Festival. In addition, we may collect your Health Data to facilitate accessibility arrangements or the provision of medical assistance. The Festival site has security cameras which may record your image as you move around the site. We use these to ensure the safety and security of everyone attending the Festival.
We may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To administer and manage our relationship with you, such as responding to communications.
- To send transactional and service messages in relation to your ticket
- To provide customer service and support.
- For other business purposes, such as research and analysis, business development and planning, determining the effectiveness of, and improving, the Festival.
- To send you information which we think you may find interesting (such as details about future events), in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- To help us establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
Suppliers, Crew, Volunteers, and Performers
Whether you are volunteering as a steward, or performing, you or your representatives will be required to supply a certain amount of personal data, which may include your Identity Data, Contact Data, Financial Data and Performer Data, in order for the Festival to fulfil your contract, supply your accreditation, administer the relationship with you, or contact you in case of an emergency.
The personal information provided as part of the These3Streams artist and crew advancing processes will be stored and processed by the respective area of the Festival you are working or performing at, and by the Festival’s central functions for passes and finance administration.
In addition to the basic information provided to fulfil our contractual obligations, we will also use some of the personal data provided by artists, including Identity Data and Performer Data, to compile our line up listings. This will include the performer’s name and social media handles (if they have a public profile). The line-up listings are shared with third party companies, such as our media partners (itv plc & waffle LLP as well as the companies who process data on their behalf) to publish line-up information across their platforms; as well as being publicly available on the line-up page of the Festival website.
We believe this is in the legitimate interest of both the Festival and the artists performing at the Festival, as artists derive a benefit from being featured across these platforms, however any artist who wishes to have their information removed from or amended on these listings, has the right to request deletion or rectification, as described in the section ‘Your rights’ below.
Depending on the nature and responsibilities of your role we may be required to process your Criminal Convictions Data to carry out a disclosure and barring service (DBS) check (for example if your role involves you working closely with children).
The Festival site has security cameras which may record your image as you move around the site. We use these to ensure the safety and security of everyone attending the Festival.
We will also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To store (and update where necessary) your contact details on our database, so that we can contact you in relation to our agreements and the services you provide.
- To administer and manage our relationship with you and to obtain services from you.
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- To help us establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
Social Media Users
We use social media channels (including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, the “Social Media Companies”) to publish information on the Festival. If you follow or otherwise engage with our social media channels, we will collect Usage Data to analyse how users interact with those channels. If you use social media to send us messages or posts, we may use your Profile Data to communicate with you. When you interact with our channels, the Social Media Companies will also process your personal data for the purposes set out above as Joint Controllers. For more information we would encourage you to review the privacy notices published by the Social Media Companies.
If you sign up to receive our newsletter, we will collect your Contact Data to add you to our newsletter database and send you newsletters.